Business Analyst Resume
This is a sample for business analyst resume. A business analyst is responsible for identifying the problems in the organizations and look for better opportunities to achieve goals and objectives for the development of the organization. A business analyst should possess a bachelors' degree in Business Administration or a masters' degree in Business Administration. Certification courses in Business Administration would be more advantageous. This sample resume is written in the form of an article to guide you in writing your resume. For additional help on resume writing, please check this link.
Sample Business Analyst Resume
67 Setalli Rd 677
Cross Streets 90
Phone no.: (908) 908-5908
E mail id: email@example.com
To obtain a business analyst position in one of the esteemed organizations in the industry and utilize my business skills and experiences.
- Ability to analyze and implement new and beneficial strategies in business.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills and technical know-how.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining good client relationships for the development of business.
- Good understanding about the client specifications and give 100% customer satisfaction.
- Excellent practical knowledge that can be applied in a dynamic corporative business environment.
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of an organization and suggest proper strategies for improvement.
- Completed masters' degree in Business Administration from St. Marinos Business School, US in the year 2007 with 82.56%.
- Completed bachelors' degree in Business Administration from Starlight institute of Science and Industry in the year 2005 with 92.07%.
- One month certification course in Business Intelligence requirements analysis form International institute of Business Analysis.
- Two weeks workshop on Business process modeling from International institute of Business Analysis.
Duration - 2+ years (7/2007 - 7/2010)
Designation - Business Analyst
- Experienced in understanding the business issues and analyzing the current market status and carry out data changes in the organization.
- Maintaining good relations with clients and analyzing their requirements and suggesting proper methods to satisfy their requirements.
- Developing functional and system design specifications for the client understanding their needs.
- Using advanced techniques such as e-commerce and adapting other marketing strategies for the development of the company.
- Giving presentations on weekly basis and preparing documentation for further studies.
- Best Business Analyst award in the year 2008 for implementing innovative ideas and playing a major role in the development of the company.
- Awarded as the best student in the bachelors' degree
- Name - Kavin Devis
- Date of birth- dd-mm-yy
- Languages known - English, Japanese and Spanish
- Marital status - Married
- Hobbies - Reading and drawing
Will be provided on request.
This sample of business analyst resume will help you in writing a quick and impressive resume. This resume highlights mainly on the skills section as the interviewer will hire you only if he feel that you are skillful enough to benefit his company. The skills included in this sample of business analyst resume are related to the profession of the business analyst.