Business Process Analyst Resume
Here is a sample resume for business process analyst. The main objective of business process analyst is to maintain and develop business process modules. He is mostly involved in the improvement activities of the existing business processes. A business process analyst works with all the departments of the firm. A business process analyst should hold a degree in mathematics, statistics, accountancy, etc with good business knowledge.
Sample Business Process Analyst Resume
1502 Vance Ave
Tucson 182 Rd
Phone no.: (786) 907-5567
E mail id: Edward@example.com
To seek the position of business process analyst and utilize my skills and experience in developing optimized business process modules.
- Possess five years of professional experience in business process analysis.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to look towards the details.
- Work independently and meet the deadlines.
- Good presentation skills using Visio and Power Point.
- Completed Masters' degree in Mathematics from University of Bristol in the year 2004 with A++ grade.
- Completed Bachelors' degree in Mathematics from Harper Adams College, University of Bristol in the year 2002 with A++ grade.
Experience - 4+ years (12/2005 - till date)
Designation - Sr. Business process analyst
- Performing business process analysis, designing and improvement activities.
- Creating and maintaining metrics required by the business processes.
- Suggesting changes in existing business processes.
- Using SQL queries and coordinate business application developments.
- Documenting the processes and creating standard operating procedures.
Royal Holloway Corp.
Experience - 1 year (11/ 2004 - 11/ 2005)
Designation - Business process analyst
- Working with internal managers and clients to create and optimize the processes that are required by the system and report their performance on timely basis.
- Make improvements and create metrics required by the processes.
- Clarify the requirements needed for business process automation and reporting requirements.
- Reporting to the senior or decision taking authorities of the organization.
- Honored for the best academic performance in the Masters' degree.
- Scored highest in applied mathematics in the Masters' degree (Awarded with Gold medal).
- Certification of appreciation for practicing best business process techniques and benefiting the company.
- Promoted as the senior business process analyst within six months of joining at Glasgow corp.
- Name - Edward Madison
- Date of birth- dd-mm-yy
- Languages known - English, Japanese and Spanish
- Marital status - Married
- Hobbies - Singing and reading
Using this sample resume of business process analyst you can write a quick and impressive resume. This sample resume of business process analyst clearly specifies the objective, skills, experience and qualification details. If your objective and skills do not match the requirements of the employer then it may not impress the interviewer, so be specific while writing the objective and skills. Keep your resume short but, covering all the necessary information.