Fraud Analyst Resume
This is a sample resume for fraud analyst. A fraud analyst monitors the electronic data for identifying any suspicious activity and fraud in transactions and data within an organization. If you want to become a fraud analyst you should hold a degree in finance, MIS or criminal justice. You should also be experienced in working with electronic payment fraud, risk operations and should be able to deal with security controls. This sample resume of fraud analyst is written in the form of an article to help you write your resume.
Sample Fraud Analyst Resume
7348 Irish Street
GGN Rd Route 44
Phone no.: (348) 732-4222
E mail id: email@example.com
To work as a fraud analyst in an organization where quality works is appreciated and employ best methods in fraud analysis.
Summary of Skills
- Experience of dealing with information security services for more than four years.
- Excellent understanding of communication protocols and networking.
- Aware of best industry practice for conducting proper fraud and systems analysis.
- Expertise in dealing with technical issues.
- Good management skills and ability to do team work or handle individual projects when required.
- Flexible to work in diverse and new work environment.
Masters' degree in management information systems from US Geneon University, Texas, 20XX with XX.XX%
Bachelors' degree in Mathematics from US Geneon University, Texas, 20XX with XX.XX%
Currently working as a fraud analyst in Navisource Techwest Corp. since 2.5 years from 20XX
- Experienced in working with payment card industry and knowledge of data security standards.
- Monitoring electronic account and transactions to help in identifying any possible frauds.
- Investigate and regulate improper transactions and help the end users in reducing risks.
- Define and implement new strategies in fraud analysis.
- Inform the management about the security threats.
Worked as a fraud analyst in Ineom Technologies for 2.6years from 20XX to 20XX
- Work within a team of ten employees in identifying and researching security related issues.
- Identify areas requiring increased and advanced security and recommend proper techniques for the same.
- Avoid all possible frauds and track any future threats.
- Studying new technologies and giving presentations on the usage of these technologies.
Areas of Interest
- Surfing, chatting and playing.
- Collecting information on latest trends of business and implementing them in work.
- Studying latest technologies available in the market to follow latest trends in fraud analysis.
- Honored for participating in interstate Football competition and leading the team in qualifying for the finals.
- Helping Navisource Techwest Corp in upgrading all their systems to reduce fraud risks and giving best results. Received certificate of appreciation for the same.
- Name - Elizabeth Hill
- Date of Birth - dd-mm-yy
- Marital Status - Single
- Languages Known - English and Japanese
- Alternate phone no. - (832) 786-4111
Sr. Fraud analyst
Kings MTN Corp.
Phone no.: (888) 898-5760
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This sample resume of fraud analyst will help you in writing a quick and impressive resume. This fraud analyst sample resume includes all the necessary information that your resume should contain. You can edit any section of this resume according to your requirement.