Management Analyst Resume
This is a sample resume for management analyst. A management analyst manages the internal organization and working of the company to increase its productivity and make it more competitive. If you want to become a management analyst you should have a degree in business management or other related field. You should have expertise in management skills. This sample resume written in the form of an article will help you in writing your resume.
Sample Management Analyst Resume
584 Southern street
378 Dakota 38
Phone no.: (478) 371-3209
E mail id: email@example.com
To utilize my excellent management skills and experience while working as a management analyst in one of the esteemed organizations.
Summary of Skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Expertise in managing serious issues and giving satisfactory results.
- Good in deriving valid conclusions and giving proper suggestions for further development.
- Excellent in time-management and multitasking ability to meet the deadlines.
- Computer knowledge includes MS Excel, MS Access and presentation tools.
- Ability to get adapted to dynamic environment.
Masters' degree in Operations Management from Charles Flinders University, Dakota in year 20XX with XX.XX%
Bachelors' degree in Accounting from Charles Flinders University, Dakota in year 20XX with XX.XX%
- Certification course in project and value management from LMN institute in the year 20XX (Duration - 1month).
- Certificate course in professional management from PQR institute in the year 20XX (Duration - 3 weeks).
Currently working as a management analyst in Hyperpartners Wall Corp. since 4.4 years from 20XX
- Analyze company information and devise methods to improve management related issues of the company.
- Implement strategies to minimize company expenses and deliver quality products.
- Analyze the work of the employees and assure that they are working efficiently.
- Communicate with the employees of all departments, understand their problems and solve them.
- Give presentations and handle reports to the senior management of the company.
Worked as a management analyst in Roger Group of Hotels for 2.9years from 20XX to 20XX
- Plan various strategies for improvement in the functioning of the company.
- Increase the productivity of the company by developing various methods to improve management of the company.
- Maintain detailed reports of the companies' financial data and development graphs.
- Analyze the projects assigned and estimate cost and deadlines for the project.
- Reporting to the decision taking authorities.
- Organizing seminars for management students on enhancing their skills and using advanced techniques in management.
- Giving stage performances on mythological plays.
- Name - Kaden Baker
- Date of Birth - dd-mm-yy
- Marital Status - Married
- Languages Known - English and Japanese
- Hobbies - Acting and reading books
- Alternate phone no. - (767) 445-4987
Phone no.: (568) 511-5200
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This sample resume of management analyst will help you in writing a quick and impressive resume. You can edit any section of this management analyst sample resume according to your requirements. Keep your resume short but containing all the necessary information. Avoid using colors and different types of fonts in your resume.